Artificial Intelligence has taken the world by storm. From healthcare diagnosis to preventive maintenance, AI capabilities are improving everyday activities. The technology industry, however, is one of the biggest beneficiaries of AI-powered tools, AI engineering, and Artificial Intelligence in web applications.
In web application development services, Artificial Intelligence is contributing to fewer clicks, low-code/no-code development, automatic integrations, and much more.
Today, an increasing number of web applications utilize Artificial Intelligence. AI-based solutions are in high demand as they provide a rather variety of benefits to customers and clients.
This article will focus on why it helps to use Artificial Intelligence in web applications. It will also highlight the most valuable use cases of AI development solutions in web applications. Readers will also learn about some of the top companies that use Artificial Intelligence in their apps.
Why Integrate Artificial Intelligence in Web Applications
Web applications are one of the first steps toward enterprise digitization. They bring the enterprise online. Similarly, customer-centric web applications enable users to reach their favorite companies through online channels.
So how is Artificial Intelligence contributing to the betterment of web applications? Here’s how –
1. Smarter Decision Making:
- Artificial Intelligence web app users can make smarter decisions through insights and in-depth understanding. AI-based solutions process data and find patterns that can help users make better decisions.
2. Speed Up Operations:
- On the development front, Artificial Intelligence speeds up website development services. It is useful in automation, testing, adding new integrations & features, and much more. B2B AI apps also speed up enterprise operations.
3. Improved User Experience:
- AI solutions are well known to improve the user experience. They evaluate and analyze customer data, provide reports, and enable companies to make the necessary changes. It helps to improve the UI/UX for customers.
- Artificial Intelligence, ultimately, assists with maximizing operational efficiency, reducing costs, and achieving higher accuracy. Today AI solutions are one of the most useful ways for enterprises to become digital leaders.
5 significant Use Cases of Artificial Intelligence in Web Applications:
We now know how Artificial Intelligence helps in web applications. Let us look at some of the top use cases of AI implementation in web development and applications.
1. Recommendation Engines:
- Today, recommendation engines are one of the most important use cases of AI in web applications. They help curate content based on user preferences. Whether they are product-based recommendations, user-based recommendations, or content-based recommendations, AI helps in all of that.
- Companies like Amazon and Netflix make use of recommendation engines to deliver products and content respectively based on user preferences. It is one of the best use cases of Artificial Intelligence in web applications. These engines work in real-time to curate user-preferred services and content.
2. Voice Search:
- More than 50% of searches today use voice search. An increasing number of web applications are integrating the voice search feature to improve the user experience. One of the best use cases for Artificial Intelligence, voice search, uses voice recognition technology based on Artificial Intelligence solutions.
- Web apps now integrate voice services of their own. Merriam-Webster, YouTube, Google, Reddit, Quora, and several other websites offer the voice search option to their users. The voice command is now integrated into mobile keyboards to ensure users can search through their voice on as many web apps as possible.
3. Chatbot Interaction:
- One of the most commonly known Artificial Intelligence solutions is chatbot. Web apps come with in-built chatbots that simplify the user’s navigation through the application or the website. Chatbots imitate human service representatives and ensure users can connect with them 24×7.
- Chatbots are one of the leading use cases of AI in customer service. AI-based chatbots learn from the user’s queries and conversations and deliver a human-like response. They are essential for companies that want to be available to their customers 24×7, 365 days a year.
4. Image Recognition:
- Any trusted software development company would know how important image recognition is for web applications. Today, web apps need a way to recognize images from text. Apps like Google Lens are based on this technology. They recognize text and help users with making the most of it.
- Brands are using image recognition in web apps enabling users to try their products digitally before purchasing. Lenskart is a great example of that. Some of the leading Artificial Intelligence companies integrate image recognition to improve customer profiling. KYC is a great example of such use cases where AI helps in authenticating a person’s profile through their photo and ID uploaded online.
5. Connected Devices:
- With Artificial Intelligence and IoT, web apps have taken a completely new turn. Connected devices are gradually making their way into enterprises and homes. IoT and AI combine to deliver useful web solutions for predictive maintenance, automation, and manufacturing and assembly lines.
- Web applications for smart watches can utilize complete data and provide a report of the user’s health. The AI algorithms process the data and enable users to get a real-world overview of their health. Today, diagnostic devices are available that make use of AI to help people diagnose themselves at home.
Apart from the above 5 use cases, there are several other use cases of AI in web applications. When it comes to FinTech, Algo trading is increasingly becoming popular. Apps that can determine fluctuations in stock prices are entering the market and making up for a significant share of FinTech.
Amazon Alexa is yet another example of the combination of Artificial Intelligence, IoT, and web applications. It is a complete device for managing everything – from playing music to making appointments. Alexa is a powerful smart assistant that assists users in making the most of their lives.
This article highlighted how Artificial Intelligence has a lot to offer when integrated with web applications. There are countless use cases of AI in insurance web apps, FinTech apps, healthtech solutions, entertainment apps, and more. Artificial Intelligence solutions have become a need of the hour – both for enterprise solutions and customer-centric apps. AI Applications will quickly take center stage as companies introduce new capabilities to work with data and ensure that they are delivering the best user experience.