One of the best presents that anyone can receive is a well-thought-of gift basket. And if you ask the ladies, they will all tell you that they go crazy over spa gift baskets. Women sure love pampering themselves, whether it’s salon time after a busy week in the office or it’s a long bath after putting all the kids to sleep. They enjoy recharging themselves over sweet-smelling bath items and find scented lotions and moisturizers soothing and refreshing. That’s why they feel special and adored whenever they receive a spa gift basket full of pampering items that can last for months.
- If you are planning to make a spa gift basket for your mom, granny, friend, or daughter, scroll down below and read the simple and practical tips we’ve listed.
- Choose a basket or container that the recipient can use later on. A dainty looking caddy organizer is a good option as she can use it to store her bathroom products or makeup items.
- If possible, find out what are the preferences of your gift recipients when it comes to colors, fragrances, bath items, and body care products. Knowing this will ensure that all the items in your gift basket will be put to use.
- Remember that you want your present to be appealing to the eye. Pay close attention to all the details like ribbon textures, color combinations, and even wrapping techniques.
- If you planned ahead of time, you could actually look for the best items to fill your basket all throughout the year. Wait for Black Friday or year-end sale and get good deals of baskets, jars, towels, and candles from the home sections and slashed prices of lotion, body scrubs, nail polish, mists, colognes, and other skin pampering products from Bath and Body and other specialty stores. You will also some great buys online, so be sure to also check from the internet.
- When you create your own spa baskets for your family and friends, try to make it a bit or a whole different from what they can see and buy in the store. Use uniquely shaped baskets, purchase the limited edition or hard-to-find items, or be creative in your wrapping techniques.
- Add some wellness or lifestyle content that your recipient can use while having their alone time. It could be a meditation self-help book to read or some aromatherapy teas to sip while they are having their much-needed alone time.
- Accessorize your basket using inexpensive but quality products from the clearance section of a department store or dollar store. You can add simple bath or linen items that will surely not break the bank like small towels, washcloths, loofahs, or slippers.
- If you have a big container or basket, make sure to assemble your items in the basket appropriately. Create a focal point to show the main or special items. And work the larger items at the back and the smaller items in front.
- Ensure that your gift items look clean and tidy. If there are stubborn price tags that are hard to remove, carefully brush it off using cotton dabbed in alcohol or oil.
As you create spa gift baskets for special women or even men in your life, don’t forget to enjoy the process. Keep in mind that a gift basket made with joy and sweet thought is the best gift anyone can receive.