- 1 of InBenefitsdusInd Bank’s Fixed Deposit:
- 2 How to Book Your Fixed Deposit Instantly With IndusInd Bank
- 3 IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How Can You Redeem/Withdraw Your IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit?
- 5 To Conclude
Inflation, investments, and ROI are terms that severely impact your finances. With the prices of goods and services rising rapidly, you must invest your money wisely to beat inflation. However, you do not have to be a stock market expert to grow your wealth.
With IndusInd Bank’s fixed deposits, you can start your investment journey even as a student. Moreover, your investment will remain unaffected by market volatility, and you will enjoy attractive fixed deposit interest rates.
Whether you are a student or a working professional, IndusInd Bank’s fixed deposit is your ideal risk-free investment option. Let us dive right into the ‘why’ and the ‘how’ of investing in FDs as a student or working professional
of InBenefitsdusInd Bank’s Fixed Deposit:
With IndusInd Bank, you can customize your FD plan. You can invest starting from Rs. 10,000 up to Rs. 10 lakhs. You can also choose your desired tenure, which ranges from 6 months to 10 years.
IndusInd Bank offers best-in-class fixed deposit interest rates. They compound the interest quarterly, but you can choose from different auto-renewal options- monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly, or at maturity.
Hassle-Free Instant Booking
You can easily open a fixed deposit with IndusInd Bank online in 3 easy steps with minimal documentation. All you need to book a deposit is your PAN and Aadhaar card.
Fixed deposit interest rates are independent of market fluctuations. This means that your investment will be secure and you’ll get guaranteed returns.
If you’re a working professional, you can claim tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act when you invest in a fixed deposit for 5 years.
How to Book Your Fixed Deposit Instantly With IndusInd Bank
You can book a fixed deposit with IndusInd Bank online in 3 different ways.
Follow these steps to book your FD through the web application-
- Visit IndusInd Bank’s official website.
- Navigate to Fixed Deposit and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Verify your PAN and Aadhar details.
- Fill in personal and FD details.
- Complete video KYC.
- Fund your FD.
To book your FD through Indus Mobile, follow these steps-
- Log in with your internet banking ID and select the deposit option.
- Select ‘Create Fixed Deposit’ and fill out the form carefully.
- As soon as you submit it, the amount will be transferred from your savings account.
To book your FD through Indus Net, follow these steps-
- Open your mobile banking account and select the deposit option.
- Select ‘Open FD’ and fill in your details.
- Select the amount you want to add to your FD from your savings account.
IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria
From students to working professionals, anyone can open a fixed deposit with IndusInd Bank. For this, you must be-
- An Indian citizen
- Over 18 years of age
- Possess valid KYC documents like Aadhaar and PAN card
How Can You Redeem/Withdraw Your IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit?
You can redeem/withdraw your FD either online or offline. To withdraw the amount offline, you need to visit your nearest branch. But, if you’ve opened an online fixed deposit, you can easily withdraw the amount through the IndusNet or IndusMobile app.
IndusInd Bank’s fixed deposit is an excellent investment option if you’re looking to grow your wealth without the risk of market volatility. With high-interest rates and guaranteed returns, you can start your investment journey while you’re still a student. Open your FD online and start growing your wealth today!