Visiting conferences is an excellent opportunity for any professional, especially for marketers. The marketing world is continuously changing. Attending events ensures that you are not left behind in a world that is constantly evolving.
Therefore, it is essential for marketers to visit different events every year to stay informed of the latest trends and developments in various fields. It ensures that you gain new insights because you come into contact with other marketers. Also, it is an excellent networking opportunity.
Before discussing with the list of all those events and conferences you want to attend this year, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do costs play a role?
- Is it an event that I cannot miss?
- Who is there? (customers, suppliers, competitors)
- What do your customers get from your presence at the event?
- Do I need permission from my boss?
A conference is an ideal way to share your knowledge. Even if you have 30 years of experience, there is always something to learn from others. Conferences are a great marketing opportunity, and you can even learn valuable lessons from your competitors.
You can then implement this within your organization. Experts often attend conferences to gain new insights, which you can also learn from.
Get To Know Different New Suppliers
Meeting suppliers is good for your product development. Many people avoid contacting a new potential supplier if they do not intend to purchase anything from them. This is a big mistake that is often made. At this point, you may have a product that works and sells, but there is always room for improvement.
With that supplier’s help, you can further improve your product or ease your employees’ work by enhancing the production process. Then why can’t you explore? Even if you don’t have money for new products or services this year, you can always put it on your wishlist next year.
Make Some New Future Customers
If you have been in the industry for a long time, you will build a reputation among your customers and colleagues. Most of the longer-term marketers are those who are asked to speak at conferences and events. They are also more likely to be asked to provide their expertise in articles.
Moreover, customers like to be associated with experts, so it is an ideal place to meet potential customers. Because who wouldn’t want to do business with an expert?
There are plenty more reasons why one should attend a conference. But all of them focus on one thing, how good is attending a conference. So we suggest you experience attending a conference yourself. Here are the top upcoming events you should consider attending.
Upcoming event Captivate 2021 – Las Vegas by Geracicon
To know more about the captivate conference Las Vegas, you can visit geracicon.com. You can get all the essential information about this captivate conference, like total duration, timings, etc. over the website. Visit now.
Other events are:
- Digital Innovators Summit March 21-24, Berlin, (Germany)
- The Next Web April 23-24, Amsterdam, (Netherlands)
- adTech: San Fran May 20-21, San Francisco, CA (US)
- VentureBeat June 1-2, Boston, MA (USA)
- GrowthBeat August 8-9, San Francisco, CA (US)
- InBOUND September 8-11, Boston, MA (US)
- Content Marketing World September 8-11, Cleveland, OH (USA)
- DMA (Data-Driven Marketers) October 2-8, Boston, MA (US)
- Smashing Conference June 15-18, New York, NY (US)
- Brand2Global September 29 – October 1, London (United Kingdom)
- Marketing Week Live April 29-30, London (UK)
- International Direct Marketing Expo 25 – 26, February, London (United Kingdom)
- DMX DUBLIN Digital Marketing Conference March 11, Dublin (Ireland)
- Outreach March 9-10, Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Stay tuned for more such posts!