If you’re watching a YouTube video and the audio is out of sync, there are a few things you can try to fix why my YouTube TV audio out of sync:
- Check your internet connection
If you’re on a Wi-Fi connection, try moving closer to your router to see if that helps. If you’re on a mobile data connection, try turning off your data saver mode to see if that helps.
- Restart your device
Sometimes a simple restart can fix audio sync issues.
- Update your browser or app
If you’re using an outdated browser or YouTube app, that could be the reason why the audio is out of sync. Try updating to the latest version and see if that helps.
- Turn off hardware acceleration
Hardware acceleration can sometimes cause audio sync issues. To turn it off in Chrome, go to Settings > Advanced > System and disable “Use hardware acceleration when available.”
- Change the video resolution
If you’re watching a high-resolution video, that can sometimes cause audio sync issues. Try changing the resolution to a lower setting and see if that helps.
- Clear your browser’s cache
If your browser’s cache is full, that can cause audio sync issues. Try clearing your cache and see if that helps.
- Try a different browser
If you’re using Chrome and the steps above don’t help, try watching the video in a different browser like Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
- Use an HTML5 player
If you’re using the YouTube app, try watching the video in an HTML5 player. To do this, go to Settings > Advanced and enable “Use HTML5 player.”
- Turn off autoplay
If you have autoplay enabled, that can sometimes cause audio sync issues. Try turning it off and see if that helps.
- Try incognito mode
If you’re using Chrome, try watching the video in incognito mode. This will disable extensions and clear your browsing data, which can help if an extension is causing the audio sync issue.
- Reset your Chromebook
If you’re using a Chromebook, you can try resetting it to see if that helps. This will clear all your data and settings, so make sure to back up anything important first.
- Contact YouTube support
If none of the steps above help, you can try contacting YouTube support.
- Contact your device’s support
If you’re still having audio sync issues, try contacting your device’s support.
- Try a different video
If you’re still having YouTube TV audio out of sync, try watching a different video. Sometimes the problem can be with the particular video you’re trying to watch.
Why is YouTube TV Audio Out of Sync?
There are a few reasons why your YouTube TV audio is out of sync. First, make sure that you have the latest version of the app downloaded on your device. If you’re still having trouble, here are a few other things to check:
- Restart your device. This will help refresh the app and hopefully fix the audio issue.
- Check your internet connection. A strong and stable internet connection is key for streaming TV, so make sure that your wifi is working properly.
- Make sure that other devices in your home are not using too much bandwidth. If someone is streaming a movie on another device, for example, it could cause your YouTube TV audio to be out of sync.
- Try watching a different show or movie. Sometimes, audio issues can be specific to one piece of content. If you’re having trouble with a particular show or movie, try watching something else and see if the issue persists.
- If all else fails, contact customer support. They can help troubleshoot the issue and figure out a solution.
Related Content: Why Can’t I Favorite Videos On TikTok