1. “There is no shame in seeking help when you’re a victim of domestic violence. You are not alone.”
2. “The first step to ending the cycle of domestic violence is to reach out for help.”
3. “It takes strength and courage to seek help when you’re a victim of domestic violence. You are not alone.”
4. “You are not alone. There is help available. You can and will get through this.”
5. “Reach out for help. You are not alone. There is help available.”
6. “You are not alone. You are not to blame. There is help available.”
7. “It’s not your fault. You are not alone. There is help available.”
8. “You are not alone. You are not to blame. You are not alone.”
What is the difference of good and bad quotes of violence
There is no one answer to this question since people can have different opinions on violence. Some may see it as a necessary means to achieve a goal, while others may believe that it is always wrong and harmful. Here are a few domestic violence survivor quotes that may help to shed some light on this complex topic.
1. “Violence is like a weed – it flourishes where there is no opposition to it.” – Thomas A. Edison
This quote suggests that violence thrives in environments where there is no one to stop it. This may be because violence begets violence, and it can quickly spiral out of control in such situations.
2. “Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.” – Isaac Asimov
This quote suggests that those who resort to violence are usually those who are unable to achieve their goals through more peaceful means. This may be because they lack the skills or intelligence to compete in a non-violent way.
3. “The greatest evil is not now done in those sordid ‘dens of crime’ that Dickens loved to paint. It is not done even in concentration camps and labour camps. In those we see its final result. But it is conceived and ordered (moved, seconded, carried, and minuted) in clean, carpeted, warmed, and well-lighted offices, by quiet men with white collars and cut fingernails and smooth-shaven cheeks who do not need to raise their voice.” – C. S. Lewis
This quote suggests that the real evil in the world is not carried out by the stereotypical villains, but by those in positions of power who order violence to be carried out. This is because they are able to distance themselves from the actual act of violence, and so they do not see the consequences of their actions.
I am not a victim. I am a survivor
Here are some domestic violence survivor quotes:
The domestic violence situation that I was in for over 10 years was not something that I enjoyed being a part of. I was constantly anxious and on edge, never knowing when the next outburst would happen. I had to walk on eggshells all the time, just to keep the peace. I was a victim in that situation.
But, I am not a victim anymore. I am a survivor.
I survived 10 years of domestic violence. I survived the physical and emotional abuse. I survived the isolation and the financial abuse. I survived all of it.
And now I am thriving.
I am no longer a victim of domestic violence. I am a survivor. And I am strong.
If you are in a domestic violence situation, know that you are not alone. There is help available. You can get out of the situation and you can thrive like I am. You are not a victim, you are a survivor.
World environment day quotes , stephen curry quotes , spiritual awakening quotes , Simone Biles Quotes , naruto wallpaper , quentin tarantino quotes , world no tobacco day 2022 quotes , richard branson quotes , quotes about domestic violence , quotes about winning , pregnancy loss quotes , morning quotes for him , lion king inspirational quotes , relationship osho quotes , kindness mother teresa quotes, star wars quotes funny , Robin Williams Quotes About Life , power of positivity quotes , motivational quotes instagram , lance armstrong quotes , kurt cobain quotes , kevin gates quotes , kendrick lamar quotes , john maxwell quotes on leadership , joel osteen inspirational quotes , inspirational star wars quotes, inspirational-quotes-after-break-up, florence-nightingale-quotes