One of the newest, hottest non-surgical cosmetic trends is the Fox Eye thread lift. If you are curious about this new cosmetic procedure that all the celebrities seem to be having, you have come to the right place. Here, you can get all the basics that you need on the Fox Eye thread lift and where you can go to find out more information if you want the procedure for yourself.
What is a Fox Eye Thread lift?
The Fox Eye thread lift is a subtle non-surgical brow lift enhancement is designed to lift and elongate the eye. The lift creates an almond-shaped eye, where the name comes to form the ‘perfect brow’.
The procedure is aimed at any age. For younger women, it’s usually about aesthetics and wanting that snatched look without the hassle of makeup. For the older women, it is for the youthful look and helps with eyes dropping and tightening the skin in that area for a natural fresher look
This brow lift can cost up to $2050 upwards, depending on the clinic. However, the fox eye lift lasts only 6-12 months, which is significantly shorter than different thread lifts that can last for over 18 months.
Of course, if you are looking for a full facial thread lift, that can cost up to $5000 with more side effects to consider. You should do a lot of research and have discussions with doctors and consultants before you jump into something that will change your face!
If you’ve been searching for an all-natural, youthful, snatched look, you will have already heard about the Fox Eye thread lift from clinics like riveraesthetics.com, but here are a few more benefits to convince you further!
- The procedure uses dissolving surgical threads to delicately pull the skin, making everyone’s lifts flawless and match their unique eye/face shape.
- The fox eye reduces sagging and wrinkling on the upper and around the eyelids
- As it is a non-surgical procedure, there is little to no downtime and no worry about going under the knife.
- Additionally, this procedure stimulates the use of collagen in that area, giving the skin more bounce, youth, and a glow.
- It can last up to 12 months – less maintenance and worry
- Fewer side effects and cheaper than the Fox eye surgery
- Natural-looking with no scarring as there are no incisions needed during non-surgical treatments.
Of course, there will be side effects, yes, even non-surgical treatments with any form of treatment. The side effects of the Fox Eye lift are very minimal compared to the permanent surgery previously discussed.
Side effects include minimal downtime, redness, bruising, and swelling. The side effects should only last a few days, depending on the person. It is advised to take time off work, avoid any vigorous exercise due to pain, and make sure the treads have healed correctly to not become miss placed or removed by accident.