Plagiarism is the act of taking someone else’s creative work and passing it off as your own. Plagiarism is covering a spectrum of things that are including ideas, facts, and words. However, it is depending on the level of creativity put into it, plagiarism can also encompass style, format, and syntax. This grammar checker is acting as another line of defense, even if they are native English speakers. Plus Grammarly is offering settings specific to Canadian English, American English, British English, Australian English and more. There are following review of Grammarly:
Good For Grammarly
Grammarly is used for both native English speakers and those who don’t write in the English language. People are used Grammarly include:
- Content marketers and copywriters
- The premium version is also useful for students who may have a batch of work they want to check. You can take out a subscription for a month, check your work and then cancel if you need to. the Grammarly free version trial is a poor and hugely-limited version of itself the free version of Grammarly is pretty great.
- The free version will be catching most of the basic mistakes in your writing as well as suggesting words that you may have meant to use.
Also Read : How Technology Boost Health System
How Grammarly Works
Grammarly is one of the great grammar checker, there is how it is working the following:
- Grammarly Dashboard: It is providing you with helpful suggestions on your writing quickly, making your writing clear and precise.
- Adapting Grammarly to Your Style: You can be adjusted Grammarly’s feedback according to your genre-specific writing style and informal, formal and so on.
- Using the Tool: There are several ways to use the Grammarly software to review your work, and you don’t need any technical know-how to do it. There are the most common ones :
1. It is checking copy and paste your entire article, grammar checking and for a spell check.
2. You are uploaded a Microsoft Word document into Grammarly.
3. Grammarly will be automatically starting pointing out errors. Once you are clicking on the Correct with Assistant button, Grammarly will be showing you the errors.
4. Windows users can be installed a Grammarly plugin on MS Word, which will help you detect errors as you write. This plugin is not available for MS Word in Macbooks.