Quora is a Q&A platform where people can ask and answer questions on a variety of topics. If you’re done with Quora and want to delete your account, follow these steps that how to delete quora account.
First, log in to your account. Then, go to your account settings by clicking on the gear icon in the top right corner.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Deactivate Account.”
Enter your password and click on “Deactivate Account” again.
Your account has now been deactivated. If you change your mind, you can reactivate it by logging in within 30 days. After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted.
Deactivating vs. Deleting Your Quora Account
Deactivating Your Quora Account:
If you deactivate your Quora account:
- Your profile and activity will be hidden from the Quora site immediately.
- Your data will be deleted from Quora within 14 days.
- You will not be able to reactivate your account.
- You will not be able to access your account data.
Deleting Your Quora Account:
If you delete your Quora account:
- Your account will be permanently deleted from Quora.
- This action cannot be undone.
- Your data will be deleted from Quora immediately.
- If you have a Quora enterprise account, please contact your administrator to delete your account.
Deactivating or Permanently Deleting Your Quora Account on PC
If you’re done with Quora and ready to move on, you can deactivate or permanently delete your account. Deactivating your account will hide your profile and all your activity from other users, but your information will still be stored on Quora’s servers. If you decide you want to come back, you can reactivate your account at any time.
To delete your Quora account permanently, you’ll need to contact Quora’s customer support. Once your account is deleted, there’s no going back, so be sure you really want to say goodbye to Quora before proceeding.
Here’s how to deactivate or delete your Quora account:
Deactivating Your Account
To deactivate your Quora account:
- Log into your account and click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- In the drop-down menu, select “Settings.”
- On the Settings page, scroll down to the bottom and click on “Deactivate Account.”
- On the next page, enter your password and click on “Deactivate Account” again.
Your account will now be deactivated. To reactivate it, simply log back in.
Permanently Deleting Your Account
If you want to delete your Quora account permanently, you’ll need to contact Quora’s customer support.
- Go to Quora’s contact page and select “I want to delete my account.”
- Enter your email address and click on “Send.”
- You should receive an email from Quora with instructions on how to delete your account. Follow the instructions in the email.
Your account will now be permanently deleted and you will not be able to reactivate it.
Read Some Similar Content:
how to download movies from telegram , how to add multiple photos to an instagram story , how to delete all messages on mac , how to transfer itunes library to your new computer , unlock your locked iphone without a computer , open world games for low end pc , amazon marketing strategy , transfer itunes library , how to find which delta 8 product , how to find the perfect diamond bridal sets , how to use social media , how to keep safe while traveling during covid , how to choose & get creative gifts , how to remove [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error , how to entertain yourself during lockdown , how to stop spam calls from coming , error code 0x0 0x0 , 4movierulz , how to delete cash app history on android , how to recover , facebook password without confirmation reset code , how to recover deleted snapchat memories , movieverse , how to transfer photos from android to iphone , Why Do My Airpods Keep Disconnecting , how to view saved wifi password on android without root , peacock on firestick , tv.youtube tv/start enter code , dumpor , videovor , update apple id settings stuck , yimg , overwatch 2 beta , last line no longer available , craigslist omaha , honorsociety org scam , how to refresh outlook , how to change credit score illegally , postal code on debit card , what does s mean on snapchat , how to play pokemon on iphone , how to find wifi password on iphone