Assuming you’ve already forgotten your WiFi password and need to retrieve it:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Select WiFi on the left hand side
- Click the blue info button next to the WiFi network you want to retrieve the password for
- A pop up will appear with the network name and password
And that’s it! If you’re still having trouble how to find wifi password on iphone, you can always contact your service provider for assistance.
How to Retrieve the WiFi Password from Your iPhone
If you’ve forgotten your WiFi password and need to retrieve it from your iPhone, there’s an easy way to do it! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to retrieve the WiFi password from your iPhone:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the WiFi section to view your WiFi networks.
- Select the WiFi network that you need the password for.
- Tap on the “i” symbol next to the WiFi network.
- You should now see the password for the WiFi network under the “Password” section.
iOS 11 introduced a new way to share your Wi-Fi password with friends and family. Using the new AirDrop feature, you can share your password with anyone nearby who has an iOS device running iOS 11 or later. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap on Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the name of the Wi-Fi network you want to share the password for.
- Tap on the Share Password button.
- Select the friend or family member you want to share the password with from the list of contacts that appears.
- Tap on the Send button.
The recipient will now receive a notification asking them to join the Wi-Fi network. Once they accept, they will be automatically connected to the Wi-Fi network and will be able to access the Internet.
How to Find Wifi Password on iphone for Your Personal Hotspot
If you’ve forgotten your Wi-Fi password for your personal hotspot, there’s no need to worry – you can easily find it by following these steps:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Personal Hotspot.
- Look for the Wi-Fi Password field – this is where your password will be displayed.
- If you can’t see the password, make sure to toggle on the Show Password option.
That’s all there is to it! By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to retrieve your Wi-Fi password in no time.
Also Read These Content:
how to download movies from telegram , how to add multiple photos to an instagram story , how to delete all messages on mac , how to transfer itunes library to your new computer , unlock your locked iphone without a computer , open world games for low end pc , amazon marketing strategy , transfer itunes library , how to find which delta 8 product , how to find the perfect diamond bridal sets , how to use social media , how to keep safe while traveling during covid , how to choose & get creative gifts , how to remove [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error , how to entertain yourself during lockdown , how to stop spam calls from coming , error code 0x0 0x0 , 4movierulz , how to delete cash app history on android , how to recover , facebook password without confirmation reset code , how to recover deleted snapchat memories , movieverse , how to transfer photos from android to iphone , Why Do My Airpods Keep Disconnecting , how to view saved wifi password on android without root , peacock on firestick , tv.youtube tv/start enter code , dumpor , videovor , update apple id settings stuck , yimg , overwatch 2 beta , last line no longer available , craigslist omaha , honorsociety org scam , how to refresh outlook , how to change credit score illegally , postal code on debit card , what does s mean on snapchat , how to play pokemon on iphone