The Symbiosis International University has released the SLAT 2020 applications on January 22, 2020. The last date for application of the aspirants is April 16, 2020. The interested candidates have to fill the online applications form only through the official website– https://www.set-test.org/register.html. The SLAT 2020 registrations will be available only for a fixed duration; hence you have to apply for it before or on the final date of submission. The process of application for SLAT 2020 is a bit long; therefore, you have to be very careful while filling them. If the form is filled and submitted with incorrect information, it will be rejected. The whole year of preparation will be wasted so; you have to recheck the application thoroughly before submitting it. Here is the step by step procedure on how to fill the application form, important dates, registration fees, etc.
SLAT 2020 Eligibility criteria – BBA LLB / BA LLB
Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria of the SLAT 2020 will not be able to register. For more details regarding the eligibility criteria, the official website can be visited. Here are some of the key highlights on the eligibility status required for the SLAT 2020 registrations.
- The minimum educational qualification is Intermediate with at least 45% passing percentage (40% passing percentage for the SC/ST category candidates).
- Candidates, who are going to sit in board exams of class 12th, are also deemedeligible. Such candidates, if eligible, need to produce the documents of their qualifying the 12th exam at the time of seat allotment and counselling process.
- There are no restrictions on age limit to appear in SLAT 2020 exams.
Important Dates for Slat Application 2020
|Release date of SLAT Notification||January 22, 2020|
|Date of registration opening||January 22, 2020|
|Beginning of SLAT payment||January 22, 2020|
|Last date for SLAT registration||April 16, 2020|
|Last date of application and fees payment||April 16, 2020|
|SLAT Exam Date||May 02, 2020|
|Result Declaration for SLAT||May 12, 2020|
How to fill the SLAT application form 2020?
There are several steps to fill the SLAT 2020 application which are as follows-
- Registration –
- You have to click on the ‘Apply now’ option to register at the official website https://www.set-test.org/.
- After Clicking on ‘Register,’ fill the registration form as per the new window.
- Enter your name, email id, mobile number, category, other personal details, and city preferred test city.
- Upload your scanned color photo only in .jpeg, .jpg, or .png format. The size of the photo should be up to 100kb. The system will automatically resize the photo above the standard size.
- To complete registration, click on ‘Save and Continue.’
- You will get a password and ID on your registered mobile number and email ID. These details are required for getting the admit cards
Filling the SLAT 2020 application form
- After the registration, fill in the information as asked in the application form window.
- Fill your name, date of birth, educational qualifications, programmed of law, address, etc.
- Give a thorough check after filling the application form for any spelling mistakes in your name or address.
Application fee payment
The candidates can pay either in online or offline mode. In the case of online mode, candidates have to click on the ‘make my payment’ tab on the payment gateway available in the application form. For online payment, candidates can use the debit card/ credit card/ net banking method. For offline payment, the candidates have to send a Demand Draft to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Pune. For this, the ‘DD’ option can be chosen from the ‘make payment tab.’ the print out of the payment slip has to be filled in and signed. The form along with the demand draft for payment need to be sent to the following address-
Symbiosis Test Secretariat [STS]
Symbiosis International (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
After the payment has been authenticated and confirmed, you will get a confirmation mail to your registered email- ID.
SLAT application form 2020 – Fee structure
As institutes offer more than one program, you can opt for multiple entrance tests. However, the fees for each entrance test have to be paid separately. For one course in any category, the fee is Rs. 1750 and for two courses (morning and evening) in any category, the fee is Rs. 3000.
SLAT 2020 application form – Campus registration
Once the application forms were submitted, the candidates need to register themselves for the campus, and program of their choice. Eligible candidates shall be called for written aptitude test and personal interview only after campus registration which can be chosen from the list on the form. The registration fee per programme and college registration is RS.1000 that can be paid in both offline (Demand Draft) and online mode.
For any issues between the Symbiosis Test Secretariat and the candidate, the candidates send an Email to [email protected]u.edu.in first with details about the grievance. If the decision of the Registrar is not to the satisfaction of the candidate, he/she can contact the Ombudsman of the University. Information regarding the same is available at https://siu.edu.in/student-affairs.php. All disputes between the STS and the candidate in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Pane.