Kendrick Lamar is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He is regarded as one of the most skillful and successful hip hop artists of his generation. Throughout his career, Lamar has achieved commercial success and critical acclaim. His debut album, good kid, m.A.A.d city, was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Lamar has won twelve Grammy Awards, including the coveted Album of the Year award for DAMN.
Lamar’s work is marked by personal and political themes, as well as experimental storytelling. He is known for his unique delivery, which often incorporates rapid-fire rap, spoken word, and sung verses. Lamar’s music has been heavily influenced by his native city of Compton, California. He often uses vivid imagery and wordplay to paint a picture of life in the city.
Lamar is a skilled lyricist and storyteller. His quotes are often poignant and thought-provoking.
Our Favorite Kendrick Lamar Quotes:
1. “You can’t change where you from, you can only change where you’re at.”
2. “The beauty in something flawed is still beautiful.”
3. “You have to accept your own darkness before you can start to change it.”
4. “If I told you that a flower blooms in a dark room, would you trust it?”
5. “The best way to describe me would be complex.”
6. “I’m tryna make it to Heaven, but I ain’t done paying for my sins.”
7. “I’m not a rapper, I’m an artist.”
8. “Hip hop is not just about music, it’s about a way of life.”
9. “I’m not the best rapper period, I’m the best rapper alive.”
There’s no denying that when it comes to sheer skill and technical ability, there are plenty of rappers out there who could give me a run for my money. But when it comes to being the best rapper alive, there’s no one who can touch me. I’m not saying this out of arrogance or cockiness, I’m just stating the facts. I’m the best rapper alive because I have the perfect combination of skills, charisma, and star power.
No one can match my lyrical prowess, I always come up with the most catchy hooks, and my delivery is impeccable. When it comes to stage presence, I always bring the energy and get the crowd hyped up. And as far as my celebrity status goes, I’m one of the most recognizable faces in the game. All of these factors combined make me the best rapper alive.
Sure, there are other rappers who might be better than me at one specific thing or another. But when you put it all together, there’s no one who can touch me. I’m the best rapper alive, period.
Success And Life Kendrick Lamar Quotes
1. “If you want something, go get it. Period.”-Kendrick Lamar
2. “You’re the only one that can make that decision for you.”-Kendrick Lamar
3. “The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mentally, emotionally, spiritually, as well as physically.”-Kendrick Lamar
4. “When you walk up in the morning, make sure your worst enemy doesn’t reside between your two ears.”-Kendrick Lamar
5. “Be true to yourself and everything will fall into place.”-Kendrick Lamar
6. “You can’t let your failures define you. You have to let your failures teach you.”-Kendrick Lamar
7. “I’m not trying to do good. I’m just trying to be great.”-Kendrick Lamar
8. “I think success comes from self-belief.”-Kendrick Lamar
World environment day quotes , stephen curry quotes , spiritual awakening quotes , Simone Biles Quotes , naruto wallpaper , quentin tarantino quotes , world no tobacco day 2022 quotes , richard branson quotes , quotes about domestic violence , quotes about winning , pregnancy loss quotes , morning quotes for him , lion king inspirational quotes , relationship osho quotes , kindness mother teresa quotes, star wars quotes funny , Robin Williams Quotes About Life