Peptides have been introduced in the market in the form of drugs and medicines. They are actually natural compounds present naturally in different foods. Different foods which contain peptides include eggs, milk, fish, flaxseeds, some fruits and dry fruits, lentils etc. Experts, researchers and pharmacists understood the health benefits of peptides and therefore developed such drugs which add natural peptides in the body. But many people get confused between peptides and proteins. Let’s have a look on differences between peptides and proteins to get complete understanding about peptides.
Difference between peptides and proteins
The major difference between peptides and proteins is of “size”. Yes, peptides are shorter than proteins. Not even shorter but too much shorter. We all already know that the building blocks of proteins are amino acids. Amino acids join, make a chain and form proteins. So, when there is a short chain or strand of amino acids, the product is called “Peptide”. Comparatively long strand of amino acid is called “polypeptide”.
The short strands of 2 to 10 amino acids are called Peptides while the strands of 50 to 100 amino acids are called polypeptides. The amino acid strands longer than 100 amino acids are actually proteins. They are heavier chains while peptides are very much lighter chains. So we can say that the major differences in proteins and peptides are:
- Peptides have low number of amino acids while proteins have large number of amino acids
- Peptides are lighter while proteins are heavier
- Peptides absorb quickly while proteins take some time to absorb
- Some people are allergic to some proteins, but if they take peptides they show no allergic reactions
- Proteins make our nails, hair, collagen, skin structure etc, while peptides are little molecules who help in making these structures
- Peptides play important role in prevention of extra blood clotting
- Peptides reduce inflammation, kill microbes
- Peptide drugs like peptides tb500 can be used to treat many health problems caused by proteins deficiencies
- Drugs which can provide heavy protein molecules to our body are rare and difficult to prepare, while we can get natural peptides through different medicines and drugs like peptides tb500.
Who can use peptides
Everyone can use peptides to improve their health. People who face hair loss or weak nails can use peptides like peptides tb500 to improve their hair and nail health. Peptides prevent heart diseases so adding peptides to your regular diet is beneficial for health.
Mainly, peptide drugs like peptides tb500 are used by bodybuilders and athletes. Trainers and experts recommend these drugs to bodybuilders to improve their muscle mass and avoid any deficiencies. Bodybuilder’s workout too much which can lead to health problems and nutritional deficiencies if they do not take healthy diet and recommended supplements. So supplements like peptides etc are recommended to bodybuilders so they can perform well and achieve their goals.
Many scammers are active, so better avoid them and always use trusted products like peptides tb500.