Reciting Holy Quran is not enough to spend life according to the Islamic rules. It is compulsory for Muslims to implement the rules in their daily life routine. However, if you do not get it properly, then it is nothing just wastage of time.
Quran is not only the collection of facts or rules but it also put a great focus on how to build a strong foundation by nourishing and strengthening the spirituality and faith of the reader.
Regardless of small or big challenge that you may face in your present life, there is a solution for everything because the Quran will give encouragement, comfort and determination to each matter of life.
The Holy Quran is the only and one mean of perfect information about the deeds, attributes and essence of Allah. The imagination and Human mind is very limited to think of these things and do not have the capacity to know the eternal and unknown realities.
In the Holy Quran Allah makes Himself Known, so there is no need to think and make guesses. There is a perfect solution for every problem in this Holy Book. However, for this purpose, you just have to recite the Holy Quran, understand it with translation and here you get your solution.
The Holy Quran is one of the literary miracles in terms of its words mean. Indeed, it is the complete code of human lives and complete doctrine to spend a pious and peaceful life.
The Holy Quran is regardless to learn only Muslims of a specific religion, it is the Book that helps and guides every man who tends towards it. It is the divine book of Allah blessed to his beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) for the learning of whole humanity.
It is most important to implement the teachings of the Holy Quran because it matters very much. There are many ancient and real-life stories related to traditions and societies in the Quran. The core purpose of these stories is
- To understand the truth.
- To believe on Allah Almighty and His Mighty Power
- To make us strong and fearless
- To take Hidaya
Ways to Implement the Holy Quran in Daily Life
There are a number of means in which Muslims can connect themselves to the Holy Quran. Some of these include:
- Person can feel close relation to Allah Almighty when he recites the Holy Quran.
- Reciting the Holy Book without mistake and understanding bloom the soul and heart with peace. It also fills the house of reciter with blessings.
- The recitation of Holy Quran provides relief from grief and sorrow because of its instant stress-relieving effects which is also accepted by today’s science.
- We can also recite the Holy Quran in five-time prayers.
- The Holy Book of Allah Almighty also protects or shields us from evils and devil. It helps to establish justice in society.
- Daily recitation of Holy Quran particularly after the Fajar prayers is highly fruitful to keep you on the right path and also tie your know with Allah Almighty.
- Reciting and memorizing the Holy Quran is the priority among all other duties. It is highly rewarding and virtuous actions.
- The Holy Book of Allah Almighty teaches us how to observe and find out the truth from everything. We should try to understand the Quranic teachings because it ultimately strengthens and firming our beliefs and hearts.
- We should listen Quran carefully and intentionally.
In the end, letsreadquran and learn Quran to spend life according to the Islamic practice. Otherwise, it would be difficult to come out of daily life problems. May Allah Almighty bless us and help us to implement the Quran in our daily life routine. Ameen