- 1 If you’ve been on the internet at all today, you’re possibly informed that Lea Michele is formally changing Beanie Feldstein in Broadway’s Humorous Female revival.
- 2 The major news adopted Beanie’s new announcement that she was departing the show on July 31 — just about two months previously than previously documented — citing “imaginative variances” as the explanation for leaving early.
- 3 You could possibly also recall that, back in the summer time of 2020, previous Glee costar Samantha Ware accused Lea of committing “traumatic microaggressions” in opposition to her for the duration of Period 6 of the sequence.
- 4 Adhering to the announcement of Lea’s Humorous Lady casting, Samantha took to Twitter and seemingly tackled the news in a collection of tweets.
- 5 “Of course, I’m online right now,” she wrote. “Indeed, I see y’all. Sure, I care. Of course, I’m afflicted.”
- 6 “Of course, I’m human. Certainly, I’m Black. Certainly, I was abused. Yes, my goals have been tainted. Of course, Broadway upholds whiteness. Yes, Hollywood does the similar.”
- 7 “Certainly, silence is complicity. Certainly, I’m loud. Indeed, I’d do it again.”
- 8 In a observe-up tweet, Samantha referred to her previous Glee costars Amber Riley and Alex Newell, indicating, “Their working experience was not mine and mines was not theirs.”
- 9 She also retweeted a tweet from actor and author Ryan Ken that study, “It is wild that the decision to convey to the reality about the people today who tormented you at operate is a occupation risk, but you can stay booked and hectic as 1 of the tormentors.”
- 10 You can browse far more about the backlash versus Lea Michele’s alleged habits on the set of Glee in this article.
- 11 BuzzFeed Daily
“Certainly, silence is complicity.”