The London Tech Week of 2022 is one of the most awaited weeks in the United Kingdom, considering that it brings the people together to witness something that is just out of this world.
Despite it being one of the most awaited weeks in the United Kingdom, particularly for the tech geeks across the globe, not many people know what the technology week blog us is about. But the good thing is that we are here and we are going to list down some of the many things that you need to know about London Tech Week 2022.
What Is London Tech Week 2022?
From June 13 to 17 of 2022, the tech flagship event of the United Kingdom will be returning. The main goal of this tech week is to bring 20,000 plus government, corporate leaders, inspirational start-up founders, senior investors and tech rising stars together.
During the event, everyone discusses the power of technology for societies.
The London Tech Week 2022 is held in one of the world’s most vibrant tech hub.
The week long festival only focuses on a number of things, which includes:
- Exploring the next generation of tech innovation
- Help build a thriving technology industry
- Have a impact innovation a massive scale
The information that we mentioned above was gathered after looking at the official website of the London Tech Week.
Guest Speakers At London Tech Week 2022
- Baroness Martha Lane Fox, CBE Chair WeTransfer, Chancellor OU and Cross Bench Peer
- Belinda Finch CIO, Three
- Claire Valoti Vice President of the EMEA Business, Snap Inc.
- Daniele Grassi COO, mthree
- Debbie Forster MBE CEO, Tech Talent Charter
- Dr Hayaatun Sillem CBE CEO, Royal Academy of Engineering / Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering Foundation
- Dr. Ali Parsa Founder & CEO, Babylon
- Euan Blair Founder & CEO, Multiverse
- Fredrik Hjelm Co-Founder and CEO, Voi Technology
- Greg Keller Chief Strategy Officer and Co-Founder, JumpCloud
- Jacqueline de Rojas CBE President, techUK
- Jeanette Quinlan Senior Program Manager, NASA & Civil Space
- Jim Mellon Author, Investor, Entrepreneur & Activist, Burnbrae
- Jonathan Westley Chief Data Officer, Experian
- June Sarpong Director of Creative Diversity at the BBC, Presenter, Award-Winning Author
- Michael Acton Smith Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Calm
- Ms Jacqueline Poh Managing Director, EDB
- Oliver Kent-Braham Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Marshmallow
- Poppy Gustafsson OBE CEO , Darktrace
- Priya Lakhani OBE Founder CEO, CENTURY Tech
- Stephen Fitzpatrick CEO & Founder, Vertical Aerospace
- Sue Daley Director, Technology and Innovation, techUK
- Alban Remy Head of Innovation & Life Sciences, London and Partners
- Alejandro Agag Chairman, Formula E
- Almudena Cañibano Associate Professor in Human Resource Management, ESCP
- Andrew Fitzmaurice CEO, Nord Anglia Education
- Anna Brailsford CEO, Code First Girls
- Anna Thomas Co-Founder and Director, Institute of Future of Work
- Arianna Namaki Growth Manager, Starship Technologies
- Baroness Nicola Blackwood Chair, Genomics England
- Benjamin Joffre Partner, SOSV
- Camilla Cavendish Columnist, Financial Times
- Charlotte Holloway Government Relations Director, Zoom
- Chris Coleridge Founder and CEO, Carbon 13
- Clea Kolster, PhD Partner and Head of Science, Lower Carbon Capital
2022 London Tech Week Themes
Here are the themes of the 2022 London Tech Week:
Exploring the next tech frontiers:
- Visions of Web3
- Work, life and play in the metaverse
- Transformative tech shaping our next decade
Delivering impactful innovation at scale:
- ClimateTech and the battle to save our planet
- HealthTech: enabling healthier, happier, longer lives
- Creating a more inclusive and sustainable world
Building a thriving UK tech industry:
- Fuelling entrepreneurship to drive growth
- Creating an accessible, inclusive ecosystem
- Getting tech governance right
Do you think we missed out anything important about Technology Week Blog Us in the article that we made above? Let us know what we missed out by leaving a comment in the comments section below!