Travis Scott Net Worth as of 2022 is around $65 million US Dollars, which makes him one of the richest rappers of all time, and the thing with his net worth is that it keeps on increasing because of the amount of projects that they are landing.
Before we talk about the projections, let’s talk about how Travis Scott makes money, considering that his partner is claiming to be one of the many people that are self made billionaires.
Right now, Travis Scott Net Worth is so high because he generates his income mainly from his brand partnerships, music, and thanks to the advertisements or shows that he does during tours throughout the world.
When it comes to his tours, which is one of the main reasons why Travis Scott Net Worth 2021 is so high, he plays some of the best music that he has created, which were released in his albums.
Here are all the studio albums of Travis Scott:
|Title of the Album||Release Date of the Album|
|Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight||September 2, 2016|
|Astroworld||August 3, 2018|
Rodeo September 4, 2015
Not only his albums, but Travis Scott has released some of the best singles throughout his career, which he also performs during his shows or world tours.
Here are some of the best Travis Scott Net Worth singles that has allowed him to increase his net worth in a massive way:
- “Upper Echelon” (featuring T.I. and 2 Chainz)
- “Don’t Play” (featuring The 1975 and Big Sean)
- “Mamacita” (featuring Rich Homie Quan and Young Thug)
- “3500” (featuring Future and 2 Chainz)
- “Wonderful” (featuring The Weeknd)
- “Pick Up the Phone” (with Young Thug featuring Quavo)
- “Champions” (with Kanye West, Gucci Mane, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Yo Gotti, Quavo and Desiigner)
- “Goosebumps” (featuring Kendrick Lamar)
- “Go Off” (with Lil Uzi Vert and Quavo)
- “Butterfly Effect”
- “Watch” (featuring Lil Uzi Vert and Kanye West)
- “Sicko Mode” (featuring Drake)
- “Yosemite” (featuring Gunna and Nav)
- “Wake Up” (featuring The Weeknd)
- “Chopstix” (with Schoolboy Q)
- “Power Is Power” (with SZA and The Weeknd)
- “Antisocial” (with Ed Sheeran)
- “Highest in the Room”
- “Out West” (with JackBoys featuring Young Thug)
- “The Scotts” (with Kid Cudi as The Scotts)
- “TKN” (with Rosalía)
- “The Plan”
- “Franchise” (featuring Young Thug and M.I.A.)
- “Goosebumps” (Remix) (with Hvme)
- “Durag Activity” (with Baby Keem)
- “Escape Plan”
The thing is that Travis Scott is currently with Kylie Jenner, who is one of the richest women on this planet.
Right now, her net worth alone is at around $900 million USD, which makes Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner the modern JayZ and Beyonce couple.
To put those numbers in proper perspective, Travis and Kylie can legit buy almost anything that they want (only the ones that fall under their budget).
But how did he manage to get his net worth this big and why is it that his net worth keeps on increasing?
Travis Scott Net Worth
Well, between September of 2017 and September 2018, Travis Scott reportedly earned around $20 million USD between touring, record sales and through his massive Nike endorsement deal.
At that time, he became a part of the 15 highest-paid rappers on the planet in 2018. From June 2018 to June 2019, he managed to almost triple his earnings by racking up around $60 million USD.
The thing is that one of the main reasons why he’s so rich is because of his Astro-world Tour, which grossed around $65 million USD. From June 2019 and June 2020, he earned around $40 million. In 2020, Travis Scott signed a $20 million endorsement deal with McDonald’s USA.
In total, after all the expenses of his life and his lavish lifestyle, it is currently believed that Travis Scott has a net worth of around $60 million USD.
That alone should give you a proper estimate on why Travis Scott has a massive net worth.
When it comes to his personal life, there’s a lot of information that you need to know about him, especially if you’re their fan.
About Travis Scott:
- Stage Name – Travis Scott
- Real Name – Jacques Bermon Webster II
- Birthday – April 30, 1991
- Age – 31 Years Old
- Gender – Male
- Nationality – American
- Zodiac Sign Of Travis Scott – Taurus
- Religion – It Is Rumored He’s Christian
- Hometown of Travis Scott – Houston, Texas, United States
- Famous As – Rapper and Nike Collaborator
- Profession – Rapper, Artist, Social Media Celebrity, Singer, Songwriter, and Record Producer
- Father – Jacques Webster
- Mother – Wanda Webster
- Brother – No Information Available
- Sister – No Information Available
The thing about Travis Scott is that there are some lesser known facts about him that would allow people to know how much he has been through to increase Travis Scott Net Worth.
Facts That You Need To Know About Travis Scott
Here are some of the most important facts that you need to know about Travis Scott:
- On MySpace, Travis Scott released his fest EP along with Chris Holloway in 2008, which was the beginning of his career.
- Most of the time throughout the beginning of his career, Travis Scott was in the Just Blaze Studio.
- After dropping out from college, he moved to New York City and slept on the floor at his friend’s house.
- The parents of Travis Scott cut him off and banned him from entering their place after he had to move back to Houston, Texas, USA.
- At one point, he was under a deep financial crisis.
- The first time he released a full-length mixtape was in 2012.
- The name of his first full-length mixtape is Owl Pharaoh.
- Every year from 2014 to 2021, he has been nominated for the Grammys.
Because of how famous he is, everyone wants to follow Travis scott on social media soc they can keep up with what he’s up to these days.
If you want to follow him on social media, you can do so by clicking below:
What are your thoughts on Travis Scott having a massive net worth? Let us know what your thoughts are about his massive net worth by leaving a comment in the comments section below!
blippi net worth , dmx net worth , Lil Durk Net Worth , ali wong net worth , Julia Garner Net Worth , tony hawk net worth , carter reum net worth , Zac Stacy Net Worth , 6ix9ine net worth , will smith net worth , mark wahlberg net worth , nba youngboy net worth , snoop dogg net worth , robert kiyosaki net worth , rick ross net worth , russell westbrook net worth , blac chyna net worth , dan bilzerian net worth , quavo net worth , kenan thompson net worth , drake net worth , rapper trouble net worth , dababy net worth , asap rocky net worth , venus williams net worth , shaq net worth , eminem net worth , lil wayne net worth , Future Net Worth , tom dwan net worth , fetty wap net worth , chris tucker net worth , amber heard net worth , Logan Paul Net Worth , johnny depp net worth , island boys net worth , dave chappelle net worth