Eric Thomas is a world-renowned motivational speaker, author, and success coach. He is best known for his inspirational quotes and speeches that have helped millions of people around the world achieve their dreams.
Born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, Eric was once a high school dropout who was homeless and living out of his car. But through hard work and determination, he was able to turn his life around and become one of the most successful motivational speakers in the world.
Eric is the author of several best-selling books, including The Secret to Success, The Power of Intention, and The Law of Attraction. He has also produced numerous audio and video programs, and his popular “Success Motivation” speech has been watched by millions of people around the world.
Eric’s mission in life is to help people achieve their dreams and reach their full potential. His inspirational quotes and speeches have helped millions of people around the world to do just that.
Eric Thomas motivational quotes:
1. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” -Eric Thomas
This quote is one of my favorites because it’s so simple, yet so powerful. When you really want something, you’ll do whatever it takes to get it. You’ll work hard and never give up.
2. “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or even a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” -Eric Thomas
This quote is a great reminder that pain is only temporary. It’s easy to give up when things get tough, but if you push through the pain, you’ll be stronger and more successful for it.
3. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” -Eric Thomas
This is another one of my favorites because it’s so true. There will always be obstacles in your life, but if you work hard, you can overcome anything.
4. “You can want something and get it. You can want something and not get it. But you must never, ever, want something and not try.” -Eric Thomas
This quote is a great reminder that you can’t just sit around and wait for things to happen. You have to go out and make things happen.
5. “Success is not defined by what you achieve, but by what you overcome.”– Eric Thomas
This is such an important quote because it reminds us that success isn’t about what you achieve, but about what you overcome. It’s not about the destination, but about the journey.
Famous qoutes from Eric thomas
1. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”
2. “Every morning we are born again. What we do today matters most.”
3. “You have to be willing to die for what you believe in.”
4. “There is no substitute for hard work.”
5. “You can’t put a limit on how much you can improve and how much you can do. There are no limits on what you can be, do, or have in life.”
6. “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”
7. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
8. “When you stand up to be counted
Tell the world this is my voice”
World environment day quotes , stephen curry quotes , spiritual awakening quotes , Simone Biles Quotes , naruto wallpaper , quentin tarantino quotes , world no tobacco day 2022 quotes , richard branson quotes , quotes about domestic violence , quotes about winning , pregnancy loss quotes , morning quotes for him , lion king inspirational quotes , relationship osho quotes , kindness mother teresa quotes, star wars quotes funny , Robin Williams Quotes About Life , power of positivity quotes , motivational quotes instagram , lance armstrong quotes , kurt cobain quotes , kevin gates quotes , kendrick lamar quotes , john maxwell quotes on leadership , joel osteen inspirational quotes , inspirational star wars quotes, inspirational-quotes-after-break-up, florence-nightingale-quotes