Valorant is a free-to-play tactical shooter video game developed and published by Riot Games. The game was announced under the codename “Project A” in October 2019 and was released on June 2, 2020, for Microsoft Windows.
How to Uninstall Valorant, follow these steps:
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Click on “Add or Remove Programs”.
- Find “Valorant” in the list of installed programs and click on “Uninstall”.
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
Uninstall Valorant through Control Panel:
It is very simple to uninstall Valorant through the Control Panel. All you need to do is following these steps:
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on Uninstall a Program
- Select Valorant from the list of installed programs
- Click on Uninstall
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process
Uninstall Valorant Using Command Prompt:
If you’re a fan of Valorant but want to uninstall it for some reason, you can do so using the Windows command prompt. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
- First, open the Windows command prompt. You can do this by pressing the Windows key + R, then typing in “cmd” and pressing Enter.
- In the command prompt, type in “wmic product get name” and press Enter.
- This will list all of the installed programs on your computer. Look for “Valorant” in the list and note the number next to it.
- In the command prompt, type in “wmic product where name=” and then the number you noted down next to Valorant. For example, if the number was “1234”, you would type in “wmic product where name=”1234”.
- Press Enter, then type in “product remove” and press Enter again.
You should now see a message saying that the product has been uninstalled. Valorant should now be completely removed from your computer.
what does s mean on snapchat , how to play pokemon on iphone , how to find wifi password on iphone , How to Deactivate or Delete Your Quora Account , iphone 13 pro max wallpaper 4k